Reporting to the Controller, the Financial Planning Analyst will be responsible for performing financial analysis of plans and budgets, participate in monthly closings, preparation of Cash Flow reports, as well as assist the department with various special projects. Provides management with financial information by researching and analyzing business divisions.
Responsibilities incldue but are not limited to:
- Conduct planning and forecasting for divisions, preparing the budgets and forecasts.
- Maintain balance sheets and cash flow reports.
- Act as a business partner to all divisions in reporting and analyzing their P+L.
- Reconcile performance variances.
- Oversee inventory planning and buying open to buy process.
- Prepare and handle all bank related audits and appraisals.
- Focus on improvements in monthly closing processes and improvements in efficiency.
- Communicate results and recommendations for improvements to Controller and CFO.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams in stream-lining day to day processes, monthly closing, PO process, financial planning and review process, OTB, etc.
- Ad-hoc financial analysis and modeling for business opportunities and initiatives.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting or Finance required.
- 3 - 5 years of related experience, within financial analysis role.
- Knowledge and proficiency of finance/accounting principles.
- Proficiency with MS Office.
- Must be organized and possess the ability to multi-task.
- Accounting, SFAS Rules, Reporting Skills, Deadline-Oriented, Time Management, Attention to Detail, Confidentiality, PC Proficiency, Productivity, Verbal Communication, General Math Skills