The Buyer is responsible for being a key business partner to Wholesale, Retail, and E-Commerce Divisions. Managing open to buy process, developing, executing, and communicating merchandise plans and strategies that support all objectives of the divisions. Ability to drive financial results that maximize sales, inventory and bottom line profitability.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelors in Business
- 5+ years of experience in Supply Chain, Inventory Management or Planning in any industry (required). Individual must have a strong knowledge from start of production cycle to the distribution to end user.
- Demonstrates logical analysis and problem solving skills
- Flexible and adaptive to changing priorities
- Able to organize and prioritize workload to meet deadlines
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel required and Celerant, preferred
- Ability to multi-task and work well with multiple and changing priorities in a high-pressure environment
- Ability to work with little to no supervision
- Ability to create solutions and workarounds for system limitations