Inventory Control Analyst
Frette has an exciting opportunity for a Digital Designer/Content Coordinatorto join our growing E-Commerce team.
Primary responsibilities for this role include, but not limited to the following:
- Provide design and production support for all site updates and emails
- Produce collateral for on and off line marketing channels, including print, direct mail, and digital catalogs
- Understand the creative and marketing objectives for each project assigned
- Ensure deadlines for assigned projects are met
- Produce, optimize and output final Web-ready digital artwork in support of site updates and link to site
- Maintain absolute accuracy and attention to detail throughout
- Support the web team in the creation and deployment of all email marketing campaigns
- Assist with site merchandising for seasonal refreshes, site updates, including product and image catalog uploads.
- Responsible for creating and uploading logos, banners, web and mobile pages, collections, email blasts, shoppable catalogs, and social placements.
- Ensure brand consistency of all collateral, including image selection, retouching, and organization
- Create innovative creative content with clever copy while adhering to brand guidelines.
- Monitor the competition and create archives of existing and future campaigns and ideas
Desired Skills and Experience
- 2-3 years of Digital Design experience
- Proficient with Photoshop Illustrator, In Design
- Experienced with Ceros, Digital HTML platform, and Digital Asset Management
- Basic knowledge with CSS, CMS, HTML and website backend experience
- Sophisticated sense of design/style
- Strong design fundamentals (type, image, color)
- Discerning eye for photo editing, cropping, and compositing
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal
- Ability to produce high volume of artwork and creative copy for both online and offline channels